Superbase® 2221 Prespray/SpotterMay 23, 2018
Superbase® 407 Nu-Tral No-Rinse CleanerMay 24, 2018
401 Heavy-Duty Cleaner and Degreaser
Powerful Alkaline Soil Eliminator
This product makes the ready-to-sell equivalent of Essential Brand:
- #354 - Hi Power Degreaser
- Industrial strength degreaser floats away grease, oil, dirt, soap scum, light carbon, and other grime.
- Variable in-use dilution rate - from 1-12 ounces per gallon.
- All-purpose, all-surface - use wherever heavy soil is found.
- USDA-A1 authorized - ideal for use in federally-inspected meat and poultry plants.
- Available dyed (purple) or undyed as Superbase® 401U (add your own).
- Available in 55 gallon drums.
- Variable dilution rate of Superbase from 1:3 (premium) to 1:11 (economy).
401 Superbase Concentrate
Blending Tips/Quality Control Information
- Always add Powdered Additive 411 to water first.
- Powders dissolve quicker and more thoroughly in hot water with good agitation.
- When hot water is not available, extend the agitation time until all powder is dissolved.
- This material is also available undyed. The following dyes are stable with 401:
- 3101 - purple dye
- 3103 - blue dye
- Start with 32 ounces of dye per 55 gallons (1 liter per 200 liters) of ready-to-sell (RTS) product. Adjust up or down to desired color intensity.
- Note: Overuse of dye may cause staining on light colored surfaces.
- Perfumes are not recommended in this product since the odor from butyl is difficult to mask with perfume.
- Highest amount of hardness of water that blend can be used in: 22 grains or less
- Always refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for complete health and safety information.
- RI = 14.0 - 16.0
- pH = 12.3 - 13.0
To find out more about Refractometers (RI) and pH Testers please visit the RI and pH information Page