Superbase® 316 Dry Foam Rug ShampooMay 23, 2018
Emulsifies Soil Prior to Extraction
This Superbase makes ready-to-sell products that have similar characteristics to the Essential Brand products listed; however, certain physical properties may vary:
- #321 - Carpet Prespray
- #327 - All Purpose Spotter
- Loosens heavy grease, grime and spots prior to bonnet or extraction cleaning.
- Contains a unique polymer to keep carpets cleaner and brighter longer by preventing particle soil redeposition and fabric graying.
- For regular or stain-resistant carpet.
- Rinses completely when extracted - no residue.
- Safe for advanced fifth generation stain-resistant carpets.
- Economical dilution (1:2) of Superbase®.
- Available in 55 gallon drums.
2221 Superbase Concentrate
Blending Tips/Quality Control Information
- Highest amount of hardness of water that blend can be used in: 22 grains or less
- Always refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for complete health and safety information.
- 321 (ready-to-sell)
- RI as prespray (1:2) = 13.1 - 14.1
- pH as prespray (1:2) = 9.3 - 10.3
- 327 (ready-to-sell)
- RI as spotter (1:15) = 1.6 - 2.6
- pH as spotter (1:15) = 9.7 - 10.7
To find out more about Refractometers (RI) and pH Testers please visit the RI and pH information Page