Superbase® 401 Heavy-Duty Cleaner and DegreaserMay 24, 2018
Superbase® 440 Coco Castile Hand SoapMay 24, 2018
407 Nu-Tral No-Rinse Cleaner
pH7 No-Rinse Cleaner
This product makes the ready-to-sell equivalent of Essential Brand:
- No-rinse cleaner designed for daily mopping or scrubbing of all finished floors.
- Excellent for cleaning walls, equipment, sealed wood floors, display cases, furniture, etc
- Completely neutral in 100%, 10% and 1% solutions.
- 100% synthetic detergent - does not contain any alkaline builders. Perfect for cleaning alkaline sensitive floors such as marble.
- USDA-A1 approved.
- Available dyed (light blue) or undyed as Superbase 407U (add your own).
- Easily fragranced with one or eight perfumes available from Essential.
- Available in 55 gallon drums.
- Variable dilution rate of Superbase from 1:3 (premium) to 1:7 (economy).
407 Superbase Concentrate
Blending Tips/Quality Control Information
- This product should be blended with soft water or with tap water that is less than 11 grains hardness (200 ppm).
- Yields higher than 330 gallons (1:5) are not recommended.
- Note: Since this product is neutral and susceptible to bacterial contamination and spoilage, clean blending and packaging equipment is critical.
- This material is also available undyed. The following dyes are stable with 407:
3103 - blue dye
3105 - yellow dye
3106 - pink dye
- Start with 32 ounces of dye per 55 gallons (1 liter per 200 liters) of ready-to-sell (RTS) product. Adjust up or down to desired color intensity.
- Note: Overuse of dye may cause staining on light colored surfaces.
- All perfumes are stable in 407. Use 4 to 8 ounces per 55 gallons (100 to 200 ml per 200 liters) of RTS product.
- Always refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for complete health and safety information.
- RI = 6.3 - 7.5
- pH = 6.5 - 7.5
To find out more about Refractometers (RI) and pH Testers please visit the RI and pH information Page