Color SolutionsJuly 8, 2019
Dri-Brite Floor Finish and Seal
This product makes the following ready-to-sell products:
- #253 - Durabrite® "Essential Brand equivalent"
- #255 - Durabrite® HS "Essential Brand equivalent"
- Resilient Floor Sealer (RFS)
- High gloss acrylic polymers stay clean, clear, and shiny to reduce maintenance.
- Non-yellowing, low maintenance formula offers superb black mark and scuff resistance.
- Ideal for reduced burnishing programs (once per week).
- Use on vinyl tile, rubber, linoleum, terrazzo and quarry tile floors.
- 31% solids Superbase is usable from 15% to 22% solids on floor.
- Available in 55 gallon drums.
Blending Tips/Quality Control Information
- 450 is usable from 15% to 22% solids.
- Let finish stand for 24 hours after blending and packaging before applying to floor.
- Highest amount of hardness of water that blend can be used in: 22 grains or less
- Always refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for complete health and safety information.
- 31% solids extremely durable and mark-resistant finish for low-maintenance applications. Slip-resistant
- 450 (Superbase Concentrate)
- pH = 7.5 - 8.5
- 253 (18%) (ready-to-sell)
- RI = 23.2 - 25.2
- pH = 8.1 - 8.3
- 255 (22%) (ready-to-sell)
- RI = 28.0 - 30.0
- pH = 7.8 - 8.4
- RFS (15%) (ready-to-sell)
- RI = 19.5 - 21.5
- pH = 8.0 - 8.5
To find out more about Refractometers (RI) and pH Testers please visit the RI and pH information Page