Superbase® 473January 30, 2019
3101, 3102, 3103, 3104, 3105, 3106, 3110, 3111, 3113, 3119, 3127
Blending Tips/Quality Control Information
3101 - Purple Dye
3102 - Light Green Dye
3103 - Blue Dye
3104 - Opal Green Dye
3105 - Yellow Dye
3106 - Pink Dye
3110 - Green Dye*
3111 - Aqua Blue Dye
3113 - Orange Dye
3119 - Dark Green Dye
3127 - Red Dye
- *This product is currently not available for sale in Europe
- Pour dye as close to shaft as possible to ensure quick, uniform blending.
- Color intensity will vary based on customer preference. We suggest beginning with one quart per 55 gallons (one liter per 208 liters).
- Always refer to the safety Data Sheet (SDS) for complete health and safety information.
- Not all dyes exhibit stability in every product. Use only those dyes listed as optional additives.