Superbase® 490 Pro-Brite™May 25, 2018
Superbase® 4515 DFT™ Daily Floor TreatmentMay 25, 2018
8402 G2 Green Finish
Environmentally-Responsible Floor Coating
This product makes the ready-to-sell equivalent of Essential Brand:
- #8201 20% - G2 Green Finish
- #8201 18%
- #8201 16%
- Zinc-free, phosphate-free, APEO-free and phthalate-free finish.
- Multi-surface, all-purpose formula for all maintenance systems.
- Easy-to-apply, levels nicely and dries to a high gloss.
- Combination seal and finish.
- Large area coverage – up to 3,000 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Fast-drying – 20 minutes under normal conditions.
- Meets ASTM D2047 as to slip resistance.
- Green Seal certification available through the Private Brand Certification program.
8402 Superbase Concentrate
Blending Tips/Quality Control Information
- 8402 is best used from 16% to 20% solids
- Partial batches are not recommended.
- Add water, then Superbase 8402 and finally Superbase 8400.
- Let finish stand for 24 hours after blending and packaging before applying to floor.
- Highest amount of hardness of water that blend can be used in: 22 grains or less
- Always refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for complete health and safety information.
- RI at 20% = 25.0 - 27.0
- pH at 20% = 7.4
To find out mor about Refractometers (RI) and pH Testers please visit the RI and pH information Page