Superbase® 458 Quick SudsMay 24, 2018
Superbase® 619 Liquid Dish Wash, Car Wash and Hand CleanerMay 24, 2018
459 Non-Butyl Degreaser
All Purpose Degreaser
This product makes the ready-to-sell equivalent of Essential Brands:
- #359 - Non-Butyl Degreaser / #359 Special - Non-Butyl Degreaser (with Non-Butyl Additive)
- Formulated with fast-acting detergents and alkaline builders to cut through heavy grease and grime.
- Glycol ether-free formula (non-butyl) for added safety and no harsh fumes.
- Multi-surface application - will not corrode aluminum.
- USDA-A1 authorized - ideal for use in federally-inspected meat and poultry plants.
- Use on any hard surface auch as walls, floors and equipment, to degrease and degrime.
- Available dyed (green) or undyed as Superbase 459U (add your own).
- Easily fragranced with one of eight perfumes available from Essential.
- Optional Non-Butyl Additive (#4059) dramatically increases cleaning performance.
- Available in 55 gallon drums or 5 gallon pails.
459 Superbase Concentrate
359 Special Ready to Sell
Blending Tips/Quality Control Information
- Always add Powdered Additive 419 to water first.
- Powders dissolve quicker and more thoroughly in hot water with good agitation.
- When hot water is not available, extend the agitation time until all powder is dissolved.
- This material is also available undyed. The following dyes are stable with 459:
3102 - light green
3104 - opal green
3106 - pink
3119 - dark green
- Start with 32 ounces of dye per 55 gallons (1 liter per 200 liters) of ready-to-sell (RTS) product. Adjust up or down to desired color intensity.
- Note: Overuse of dye may cause staining on light colored surfaces.
- All perfumes are stable in 459. Use 4 to 8 ounces per 55 gallons (100 to 200 ml per 200 liters) of RTS product.
- This product should be blended with soft water or with tap water that is less than 12 grains hardness (220 ppm).
- Always refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for complete health and safety information.
- RI = 14.0 - 16.0
- pH = 12.3 - 13.0
- 359 Special (ready-to-sell)
- RI = 14.7 - 15.7
- pH = 12.4 - 13.4
To find out more about Refractometers (RI) and pH Testers please visit the RI and pH information Page