Superbase® 488 X-Coat™ NanoMay 25, 2018
Superbase® 8402 G2 Green FinishMay 25, 2018
This product makes the ready-to-sell equivalent of Essential Brand:
- High gloss, high performance economy finish.
- Non-yellowing, low maintenance formula offers superb black mark and scuff resistance.
- For no buff, spray buff and high speed systems.
- Use on vinyl tile, rubber, linoleum, terrazzo and quarry tile floors.
- 37% solids Superbase is usable on floor from 15% to 25% solids.
- Available in 55 gallon drums.
- WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
490 Superbase Concentrate
Blending Tips/Quality Control Information
- 490 is usable from 15% to 25% solids.
- Let finish stand for 24 hours after blending and packaging before applying to floor.
- Highest amount of hardness of water that blend can be used in: 22 grains or less
- Always refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for complete health and safety information.
- RI at 16% = 24.0 - 26.0
- pH at 16% = 8.0 - 9.0
To find out mor about Refractometers (RI) and pH Testers please visit the RI and pH information Page