Superbase® 416 Pureshine™May 24, 2018
Superbase® 474 EccothaneMay 25, 2018
Concrete and Stone Finish
This product makes the following ready-to-sell products:
- Concrete and Stone Finish
- Durable, urethane finish protects stone and concrete floors from wear and simplifies maintenance.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Responds to high speed buffing.
- Use on concrete, terrazzo, quarry, paver brick, unglazed ceramic, slate and resilient tile floors.
- 33% solids Superbase is usable on floor from 17% to 23% solids.
- Available in 55 gallon drums.
- WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Blending Tips/Quality Control Information
- Stonethane is usable from 15% to 23% solids.
- Let finish stand for 24 hours after blending and packaging before applying to floor.
- Highest amount of hardness of water that blend can be used in: 22 grains or less
- Always refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for complete health and safety information.
- RI at 17% = 24.0 - 26.0
- pH at 17% = 8.4 - 8.9
To find out more about Refractometers (RI) and pH Testers please visit the RI and pH information Page