Superbase® 416 Pureshine™May 24, 2018
Superbase® 463 ConthaneMay 25, 2018
Dri-Brite Floor Finish and Seal
This product makes the ready-to-sell equivalent of Essential Brands:
- #253 - Durabrite®
- #255 - Durabrite® HS
- #280 - R F STM
- High gloss acrylic polymers stay clean, clear, and shiny to reduce maintenance.
- Non-yellowing, low maintenance formula offers superb black mark and scuff resistance.
- Ideal for reduced burnishing programs (once per week).
- Use on vinyl tile, rubber, linoleum, terrazzo and quarry tile floors.
- 31% solids Superbase is usable from 15% to 22% solids on floor.
- Available in 55 gallon drums.
453 Superbase Concentrate
Blending Tips/Quality Control Information
- Let finish stand for 24 hours after blending and packaging before applying to floor.
- Highest amount of hardness of water that blend can be used in: 22 grains or less
- Always refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for complete health and safety information.
- 253 (ready-to-sell)
- RI at 18% = 24.0 - 26.0
- pH at 18% = 8.1 - 8.3
- 255 (ready-to-sell)
- RI at 22% = 28.5 - 29.5
- pH at 22% = 7.5 - 8.5
- 280 (ready-to-sell)
- RI at 15% = 19.5 - 21.5
- pH at 15% = 8.0 - 8.5
To find out more about Refractometers (RI) and pH Testers please visit the RI and pH information Page