Superbase® 316 Dry Foam Rug ShampooMay 23, 2018
Superbase® 629 En-Case™ Encapsulation Carpet CleanerMay 23, 2018
421 Extractor Rug Shampoo
This Superbase makes ready-to-sell products that have similar characteristics to the Essential Brand products listed; however, certain physical properties may vary:
- #318 - Bonnet Buff
- #311 - Extractor Rug Shampoo
- Deep cleans by removing grease, dirt, shampoo build-up, salt and residue.
- Not harmful to internal equipment parts - contains corrosion inhibitors and softening agents.
- For portable or truck-mount extraction units.
- Very low foam - separate anti-foam agent not normally needed.
- Variable dilution rate in Superbase® from 1:4 (for extraction) to 1:3 ( for bonnet).
- Available in 50 gallon drums.
421 Superbase Concentrate
Blending Tips/Quality Control Information
- 421 ships with 50 gallons of material in a 55 gallon drum.
- Always add Powdered Additive 422 to water first.
- Powders dissolve quicker and more thoroughly in hot water with good agitation.
- When hot water isn't available, extend the agitation time until all powder is dissolved.
- Highest amount of hardness of water that blend can be used in: 22 grains or less
- For Extraction Cleaner formula, use the maximum of 45 gallons of water to insure complete solubility of Powdered Additive 422.
- Always refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for complete health and safety information.
- 311 (ready-to-sell)
- RI = 15.0 - 17.0
- pH = 12.4 - 13.0
- 502 (ready-to-sell)
- RI = 8.7 - 9.7
- pH = 11.5 - 12.5
To find out more about Refractometers (RI) and pH Testers please visit the RI and pH information Page