Superbase® 629 En-Case™ Encapsulation Carpet CleanerMay 23, 2018
Superbase® 401 Heavy-Duty Cleaner and DegreaserMay 24, 2018
400 All Purpose Cleaner
Concentrated Detergent Blend
This Superbase® makes ready-to-sell products that have similar characteristics to the Essential Brand products listed; however, certain physical properties may vary:
- #581 - All Purpose Cleaner
- #502 - A.P.C.
- #504 - Xtra Active Concentrate
- Effective, safe all purpose cleaner.
- Cleans floors without attacking shine.
- Mild enough for repeated use throughout the day.
- Multi-purpose - can be applied to floors, walls, or any hard surface.
- Pleasant citrus fragrance.
- 100% active concentrate means unbeatable economy - Superbase® dilutions range from 1:7 (premium) to 1:20 (economy).
- Available in 55 gallon drums or 5 gallon pails.
- WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
400 Superbase Concentrate
Blending Tips/Quality Control Information
- Always add Powdered Additive 404 to water first.
- Powders dissolve quicker and more thoroughly in hot water with good agitation.
- When hot water is not available, extend the agitation time until all powder is dissolved.
- This material is also available undyed. All dyes are stable with 400. Start with 16 ounces of dye per 55 gallons (½ liter per 200 liters) of ready-to-sell (RTS) product. Adjust up or down to desired intensity.
- Note: Overuse of dye may cause staining on light-colored surfaces.
- If filling gallons with a siphon filler, make sure product is warm while filling to reduce viscosity and increase flow.
- Highest amount of hardness of water that blend can be used in: 22 grains or less
- Always refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for complete health and safety information.
- 581 (ready-to-sell)
- RI = 12.0 - 13.0
- pH = 11.0 - 12.0
- 502 (ready-to-sell)
- RI = 10.0 - 12.0
- pH = 9.0 - 10.0
- 504 (ready-to-sell)
- RI = 16.0 - 18.0
- pH = 9.8 - 10.3
To find out more about Refractometers (RI) and pH Testers please visit the RI and pH information Page